Thursday, January 26, 2012

How it all happened...


(Dale)
So our journey begins on the first night that Brennan and Nancy are staying at our house, we start having dinner and Brennan starts bragging about how good of a singer he is. It starts to annoy me so I tell to him to shut up and I start singing my AMAZING theme song!
(Brennan)
Then I make some awesome comment about me remembering my first beer, but then he has to be mean and I start crying because I cant take it anymore, so we both leave the table and he shows me to his room because we have to share a room…wow.  Later on, me and Dale lay in bed telling each other how much we hate each other
(Dale)
I tell Brennan how me and dad are pretty much using his mom for “personal reasons” although I know better than anyone that isn’t true. Well, a few days later we all go sailing together and I kick Brennan off the boat which was really funny!
(Brennan)
Well, to get Dale back I decide I’m going to paint a disgusting gash on Dales forehead and everyone looks at him weird…Now that’s funny! The next day, when Dale is gone I decide I’m going to go play his drum set, when I accidentally chip one of his drum sticks.
(Dale)
I get home that day and come to find out, Brennan is all sweaty on the couch, saying its because of COPS…Im smarter than that! So he gets this idea that hes going to rub his balls all over my drum set, which makes me mad so we get into a huge fight out in the front yard.  We start throwing stuff at each other and eventually we both hit each other in the head, I hit Brennan with a baseball bat and he nails me with a golf club!!! Later that day dad and Nancy tell me and Brennan that we have a month to get a job and move out or else ( we also got grounded from the T.V. during Shark Week!).
(Brennan)
The only thing I hated more than Dale at this point was my older brother Derek, hes rich and successful and stuck up…I hate him. Well mom decides it’s a good idea to invite him over for dinner one night and that makes me mad so halfway through us eating me and Dale go out to his tree house to sulk. Derek thinks he’s cool so he follows us out there and brags about his abs, and Dale threatens to punch him in the face, although Derek doesn’t believe he will, HE PUNCHES HIM! It was awesome and I had discovered new found trust in Dale!
(Dale)
I felt so good after I punched him in the face! Me and Brennan took our own little test to find out if we were really best friends, turns out, we are pretty much EXACTLY the same! Ever since then, we both do karate in the garage together and we have been inseperable best friends : )

No comments:

Post a Comment